A London Baptist Confession of Faith of 1689 freeware program.
Some of the features of this program are:
- Original 1677 Confession text.
- The opening letter to “the Judicious and Impartial Reader” from the 1677 text.
- The Appendix to the 1677 text in which the authors defend their Baptistic Principles and Convictions.
- Chapter Outlines taken from Samuel E. Waldron’s book, A Modern Exposition of the 1689 Baptist Confession of Faith, (Evangelical Press, 1989).
- A section on the Doctrine and Theology of the Confession (various authors included Pastors Sam Waldron and Greg Nichols, Grand Rapids, MI, USA).
- A section outlining some of the Historical Background of the Confession and how it came to be, including some biographical information on some of those who were signatories to the Confession in 1689. This section principally comes from Dr James Renihan (Institute for Reformed Baptist Studies, Escondido, CA, USA.).